Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02662 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,946 (73,105 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)