Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 34% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,966 (₨141,842) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)