Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,734 in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)