Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €901 (Mex$ 20,173) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (34 minutes ago)