Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,796 ($4,041) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)