Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,051 ($4,375) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)