Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,768 ($2,164) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $976 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunis costs 20 Dinar (24 minutes ago)