Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 ($3,532) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)