Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,593 ($1,959) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)