Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,217 (Php72,118) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)