Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01652 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,304 (Php78,899) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)