Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,414 (Php134,327) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)