Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,440 (R$ 5,391) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)