Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,497 (R$ 5,823) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)