Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,124 (R$ 10,745) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (29 minutes ago)