Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23103 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,267 (R$ 5,484) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)