Cost of living comparison between Catania, Italy and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,266 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (28 minutes ago)