Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,637 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)