Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,750 in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)