Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29954 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,277 (EC$7,602) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)