Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,524 (R$ 9,265) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)