Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,720 (R$ 9,243) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)