Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,957 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)