Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,105 (12,276 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (28 minutes ago)