Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08851 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,110 (12,535 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)