Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,345 (25,538 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (34 minutes ago)