Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08851 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,155 (13,045 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)