Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09068 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,121 (12,361 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)