Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09244 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,479 (26,822 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)