Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23196 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,300 (R$ 5,604) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)