Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,137 (COL$3,920,923) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (26 minutes ago)