Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.173 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,755 (£4,054) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)