Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,073 (£1,822) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)