Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,935 (£1,768) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)