Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,479 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08173 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,697 (Bs 32,992) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (41 minutes ago)