Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,975 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 112% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,611 (Bs 71,791) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)