Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,610 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08607 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,988 (Bs 34,722) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)