Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,770 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08454 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,314 (Bs 39,198) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (35 minutes ago)