Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,519 (R 23,556) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)