Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.712 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,571 (AU$7,820) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (41 minutes ago)