Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,439 (R$ 5,728) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)