Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,056 (R$ 13,143) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)