Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,823 (R$ 12,969) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)