Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29112 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,590 (R$ 12,331) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)