Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27131 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,784 (R$ 6,575) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (44 minutes ago)