Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26654 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,783 (R$ 6,690) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)