Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,202 (Mex$ 26,777) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)