Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04599 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,266 (Mex$ 49,278) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)