Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,313 (Mex$ 26,480) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)