Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 (£2,023) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (5 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)