Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,457 (£2,161) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (35 minutes ago)