Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,742 (£4,103) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)