Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28764 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 (S/. 11,423) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)