Cost of living comparison between Calgary, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,899 (C$6,954) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)