Cost of living comparison between Calgary, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,735 (C$6,876) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)