Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €990 (Php59,855) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)