Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,498 (CH$2,501,842) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (44 minutes ago)