Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €382 (Bs 28,114,840) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)