Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08919 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,009 (Bs 89,799) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)