Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,561 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04815 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €658 (E£ 13,656) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (43 minutes ago)