Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,520 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04970 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,129 (E£ 22,709) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)