Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05280 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,056 (E£ 20,002) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)