Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,519 (AU$3,786) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)