Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,074 (AU$7,631) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (32 minutes ago)