Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,859 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)