Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,760 in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (30 minutes ago)