Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,202 (Php76,350) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (39 minutes ago)