Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,821 in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)