Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,530 (Mex$ 30,849) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)