Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,468 (782,585 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)