Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00556 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,212 (757,033 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)