Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,643 ($1,948) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)