Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,130 (﷼ 144,640,297) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)