Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,948 (₩2,500,136) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)