Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,854 (₩2,480,719) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)