Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,910 (₩4,816,167) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (39 minutes ago)