Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,926 (₩4,904,052) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)