Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22857 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,360 (﷼ 5,952) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)