Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,275 ($1,447) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)