Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,549 ($2,705) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (40 minutes ago)