Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,086 ($1,341) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)