Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,249 ($1,468) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)