Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,590 (3,908,465 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (38 minutes ago)