Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,602 (4,144,616 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)