Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,346 (2,897,839 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (35 minutes ago)