Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,419 (3,077,709 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)