Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,644 (4,784,663 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)