Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,817 (5,017,943 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)