Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,554 (3,118,513 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (25 minutes ago)