Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 ($4,578) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (38 minutes ago)