Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,870 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,360 (414,215 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)