Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,535 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,620 (809,173 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)