Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,673 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,656 (818,868 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)