Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,982 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,376 (445,683 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)