Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,054 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,432 (440,818 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)