Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,692 (₩4,409,474) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)