Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (₩3,334,788) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)