Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,784 (₩4,572,307) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)