Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,579 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21865 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,164 (5,322 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)