Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,106 (COL$3,835,134) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (about 1 hour ago)