Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,354 (COL$7,333,656) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)