Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03703 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,277 (61,478 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)