Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 (£2,051) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)