Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,426 (£2,125) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)