Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,147 (£1,906) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)