Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01802 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,695 (94,088 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)